If your business currently has one of the following certifications and you would like to be considered as a potential supplier to CONSOL, click here to register. We strongly urge non-certified diverse businesses to obtain certification.
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) www.nmsdc.org or one of its regional affiliates
- Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) www.wbenc.org or one of its regional affiliates
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) program www.sba.gov
- U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VetBiz) www.vetbiz.gov
In addition, the following certification is required to become a diverse supplier in connection with CONSOL's Allegheny County Airport Authority's natural gas drilling project:
- Pennsylvania Unified Certification Program (PA UCP) www.paucp.com
Benefits of participation in the CONSOL Supplier Diversity Program
Participation in CONSOL's supplier diversity program is not a guarantee of future business. The purpose of the program is to provide certified diverse businesses the opportunity of exposure to CONSOL decision-makers and prime suppliers as opportunities arise.
Mentorship may be extended to those diverse businesses who participate in the supplier diversity program and develop an ongoing business relationship with CONSOL.